Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my boyfriend and I took Leroy and Chloe out for a walk! It was so nice and beautiful out

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Pretty pictures. I love that first one.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Soo cute I really like the picture of leroy and chloe sharing the stick!! And the one of Leroy winking is soo cute . Looks like they had an awesome time on their walk

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What great photos. I love the one of both of them on the stick. That would make a cute fall card. Chloe takes such great photos.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They're gorgeous photos. I love the one of Chloe and Leroy sharing a tree twig together. How are they getting along with each other as siblings?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are doing very well.. Chloe LOVES instigating him.. she will chew her toys very close to his face trying to entice him to chase after her.

Sometimes Leroy gets a little rough and we have to separate them or Chloe gets irritated with him, but he doesn't mean to he's just a big clumsy puppy.

Once he learns some more manors I'd say things will be perfect around here, but for the most part i think Chloe enjoys having a brother to play with!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh I have so many faves!!! I love the first picture of Chloe and the one of Leroy Winking especially. Great pictures. I wish we had fall here, you got some lovely shots of the pups.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Great pictures. You guys must have had a good time. I didn't know so many leaves were down already up there. Some of our trees are just starting to turn and others still green. I love the fall!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! They both look like they're having a great time

1 - 20 of 23 Posts