The intrepid explorer :coolwink:

Feeling the breeze:

She is one happy girl!

Heading home:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww! they looks so sweet!
I love how they are both smiling in their new 'friends' arm! Especially Tango! hehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, such cute pics!! The one of them with their buddy is so precious! They look so happy! : )

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They look so happy and spoiled! Lucky pups! :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all. Their new little friend was so sweet with them. The Mama was very good about asking if her girl could pet the dogs, which of course I said yes to. I take them to PetsMart with me just so that that kind of socialization can occur. And she was sweet about making sure it was OK to hold them, which she did, one at a time, after sitting on the floor to do so. I was the one who suggested that she pick them both up so I could snap a picture, after making sure with her Mama that it was OK.

Jazz and Tango just LOVE the attention they get when we go out. (And of course *I* don't mind it either, lol!) They have a couple of favorite staff at PetsMart who always make a HUGE fuss of them :D

One lady who started chatting with me about the dogs actually shook my hand after she heard their rescue stories, and how hard I'd worked not only to bring them back to good health, but particularly with Tango because he was so growly and nippy and very un-social when I first rescued him. She was very impressed with how good they were, particularly because she'd had some bad experiences with chis who she said had fully deserved the bad reputation the breed has. But with my two, she saw the other side of the coin, that chihuahuas COULD be sweet, loving, friendly and completely social. It made me feel good to be thanked like that, and I was SO PROUD of the dogs! :love7:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Running some errands with the dogs.

On the way to PetsMart:

They made a new friend there! :daisy:

Checking things out:

They have each other's backs :D

The intrepid explorer :coolwink:

Feeling the breeze:

She is one happy girl!

Heading home:

Oh! how cute..I love the little pink harness/Lead! so adorable!
You have very precious doggies!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts