Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of pics of my little guy out for a sunday drive.. I finally figured out a way that my pics can be seen using a site called Flickr
:)

Enjoy everyone :) that computer can't outsmart me for too long :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwwww!!!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments :oops: I'll pass some of them on to him :) we wouldn't want him getting a large ego ;) Glad that everyone has enjoyed the pics, I'll post more as I take them :)

Origionaly Posted by beetlebug_lady:
Hey...I think I passed that guy last night, he cut me off. Laughing
:shock: I'll have to give him a talking to about that... It sounds like he may be picking up some bad habits... lol I'll warn him to be more careful... we don't want him getting too many DWAs... it might raise his insurance :lol:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what a cute baby , does he has a license ?
kisses nat
:scratch: a license... :scratch: I just asked him and he swears to me that he has one...when i asked to see it, he told me that he'd left it in his other fur.. Although I've never actually seen him change his fur... so now I have to wonder ;)... i guess i need to get to the bottom of this... lol

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
kipbug said:
what a cute baby , does he has a license ?
kisses nat
:scratch: a license... :scratch: I just asked him and he swears to me that he has one...when i asked to see it, he told me that he'd left it in his other fur.. Although I've never actually seen him change his fur... so now I have to wonder ;)... i guess i need to get to the bottom of this... lol
lmao :lol:

what a lovely little dog :p

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
yikes i think that is the chi pearl was barking while wondering off into the street.oh no poor pearl has to go to boot camp for running out the back door.she nearly gave mommy a heart attack.i am still trying to recover from that scary event.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
princess_ella said:
yikes i think that is the chi pearl was barking while wondering off into the street.oh no poor pearl has to go to boot camp for running out the back door.she nearly gave mommy a heart attack.i am still trying to recover from that scary event.
Pearl ran into the street??? OMG, what a nightmare. I take it she's perfectly fine (but you're recovering from a heart attack :lol: ). They do know how to scare every last breath out of us.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts