Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorgeous day today. We wandered around the neighborhood where the dogs terrorized every leaf, twig, bit of paper and clump of grass that blew their way! :D We had a good time.

Tango says let's GO! Hurry UP!

Tango found the perfect patch of grass to roll around in.

That's just so attractive, Jazz.

Tango says Come ON! His expressions are priceless!

Not happy that we're almost home!

Pretty girl

Sweet boy

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Great pictures, they are such an adorable pair! It is so nice to finally have spring weather and to get outside again with the pups. We had our first hike of the season on Friday and have weather in the 70s and 80s to look forward to all next week, happy dogs and happy me!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What a beautiful day for two adorable little ones to play! Frollicking fun.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Good thing mine didn't see those pics...they are upset that we did not go walking today :(
But they did get a great romp in the yard :)

Glad you had a nice day!:):):)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful pics Ronnie! I love the next to last pic of Tango! They are gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So cute! It looks so nice outside where you live.
It is, yes, thanks. It's a pretty neighborhood, and at this time of year with things greening up again, and all the trees and flowers in people's gardens starting to bloom, it's really attractive. Not great for my allergies, :( but it sure looks nice! :D

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful pics Ronnie! I love the next to last pic of Tango! They are gorgeous!
Thanks, Trace. I really like that one, too. I have a magnet on my refrigerator that my roommate gave me. It's a chihuahua (of course lol!) that looks a lot like Tango, and the caption reads "I'm bigger than I look!" Which couldn't be a more perfect saying.....Tango always poses, and acts, like he's a very LARGE dog. That picture that you commented on? That's his "I'm a tough guy, bring it!" stance, that challenges anyone to mess with him. I know chis commonly have attitude, but Tango has, by far, the BIGGEST attitude I've ever encountered. :D And that erect, focused, challenging stance says "DON'T MESS WITH ME" all over it!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Love the pics!!!! We had beautiful weather here in Upstate New York as well, so my 4 pups and I took advantage!!!! Lots of walks, smelling the ground, barking at new noises, and chasing leaves..... Now they are all tuckered out!!!!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the pics!!!! We had beautiful weather here in Upstate New York as well, so my 4 pups and I took advantage!!!! Lots of walks, smelling the ground, barking at new noises, and chasing leaves..... Now they are all tuckered out!!!!
I know what you mean about the tuckered out part lol! We were wandering for a couple hours and when we got back, they both drank so much water I thought they were going to explode, (even though I had water with me) and then they collapsed! Not even the noise of the neighbor dropping by woke them, when typically Tango would bark a little and Jazz would come to attention next to him.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! I got his harness at Ross (a discount department store close to where I live.) It's a Max-A-Million harness. They're made by SimplyShe, who also has the LuluPink line, and the SimplyDog line as well I think. I know I've seen those brands at Walmart. I'm sure you can find other retail outlets for them online. I don't think they sell online though.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I so wanted to take my Chi on a walk today but I had to work until after dark - darn! This week is supposed to be 65-70+ on the North East Coast, hopefully the weather channel is right! LOL. Looks like your pups had fun! Tango has the funniest and cutest expressions!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I never knew Tango could break dance! Lol
I love it when dogs roll around in the
grass like that. Such cuties!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
so much personality in these two. I love how you have a boy and a girl too. Officially my favorite chi couple on here :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts