Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay! walkies time...well? what are we waiting for?

okay...so we're staring at a wall now

far off i think i see a yummy

no wait it's over this way

mom! there's something following me, i swear!

really...there is really really, look!

even up here...it's still ...

please mom..i'm scared "it's okay dexter mommy's here"

oh it was only daddy!

mmmm nummies!!! ( a quick trip to the candy section) LOL

and then we say goodbye...to the lovely sky and yummy smells

hehe! didn't get to go somewhere originally planned because of the cold frigid weather but hey dexter had fun walking around and smelling great things! even in a bakery...awwww we shoulda taken a pic there...darn! next time ;)

ps: mandy i'm using your leash from the harness set you made us. too bad the ring didn't coincide with the coat spot...so i had to use the pupppia harness but ur leash was great! ^_^

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awwr Dexter. you look great in your coat. did you pull any ladies? x
hahaha! we attracted this really really big and old rottweiler...holy was it humungous. it was breathing crazy and wanted to meet dexter but whats crazy was. when it was set behind its fence shortly after it was growling at us passing by. geez i know its ur territory! haha. was way too cold to walk a lot. doubt the ladies were out anyway. hehehe
Aww the pic where he is cuddling to be protected is too cute!
lol thats my fav pic...so adorable! my baby boy was scared cuz there was just so much going on. its not like my neighborhood where its boring and quiet. oh the suburbs are so lame haha

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awesome Pix as always sheepy, But I would hate to play poker with you. You have one hell of a Poke face. Well more like a Smilely face. Lol. Whats with the Smilely face??? Lol :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome Pix as always sheepy, But I would hate to play poker with you. You have one hell of a Poke face. Well more like a Smilely face. Lol. Whats with the Smilely face??? Lol :D
LOL!!!! i do that when i dont like my face...LOL...ugh i was having a bad hairday..u know when its cold and it frizzes up your hair? i also need a haircut...aghhh! LOL...po po po poker face! :hello1:
Dexter - the intrepid explorer - LOL - he always brings a smile to my face!!
hehehe thank you! LOL he makes me smile too..unless he does a nono :foxes15:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so cute I just love dexter.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww Dexter looks so cute in his coat and little plaid leash!! What a star!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Dexter-Chi about town!! Great pics and a handsome subject Pidge!:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey hey thanks everyone!! :D hehehe my bf took the shots! :D was way too cold to do any other photo work. we're planning on geting more pics going next sunday...if its not that cold out! hoorah! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I adore Dexter's pics.. He is such a wonderful little guy. That little face just makes you feel happy!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I was going to say..that doesn't look like your neighborhood Dexter did you get lost ?? LOL Fantastic pics

1 - 20 of 22 Posts