Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just knew I had to make Olive a costume for the Halloween contest! Our photo is in the entry thread but as you can imagine I got a shed load of terrible pictures too :) I thought her costume was appropriate as a reflection of her Mexican heritage and my new job as a children's event planner! :)

I have also entered her into a French "my dog is a star" contest with some lovely prizes. We would greatly appreciate a like on her photo, which is right here : https://www.facebook.com/336394249763465/photos/pb.336394249763465.-2207520000.1413198978./684690054933881/?type=1&theater

Olive sat like a champ and got a load of treats and praise. Here is my little piñata!

oOooohh! Sweeties!

Happy Cutie, Loving the attention!

Thanks for looking! x

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Omg Olive takes piñata to a whole new level of fun and cuteness. I just adore her costume, looks so cute on her tiny frame. Love all of the pics too. And you my dear are so talented!Good job!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe thanks lovely! Its just the ends of paper tablecloths I had left over from a party glued to a onsie we don't use so it was pretty comfy for her :) the ears are made from the middle of toilet rolls - we are classy like that! ;)

She did such a good job x

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A piñata is such a great costume idea, especially for a chi! haha Well done, it looks great. She's by far the cutest piñata around! :D I love the picture you submitted for the contest too.
Thanks! Being a Face Painter it's kinda mandatory that I love Halloween and I had a free morning for once so thought It'd be fun. She made the cutest little rustling noises as she wandered around in it.

Very creative, and adorable to boot!
Aww shucks :)

that costume is adorable !!! i really Love it so much !!! :)
Hehe, Thanks Miss Elaine. I think it's cute too, she really enjoys being in front of the camera, she isn't such a fan of clothes with legs though so she took plenty of bribes from me, very happily!

·
Registered
439 Posts
That is the most original idea for a chi costume that I have ever heard! Simply fabulous photos of Olive!

Congratulations on your new job!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts