Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lol Hi all.. long time no post :)
anyways my chester is probly 10-11 months old now... 4.5 ish pounds :)
he's been acting very strange.lllately.. he would rub up and against ... peoples leg.. with his head.. and his body likea cat...almost...

just wondering what is this... should i stop it......

Ears still down :p

Pic posted... doesnt seem like its working thou...*edited fixed*

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Is he neutered??? I'm sure i read sewhere it's a sign of dominance like thee trying to rub their scent on you so if that's the case I would stop it

If his ears are still down now I'd think they would never stand

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is he neutered??? I'm sure i read sewhere it's a sign of dominance like thee trying to rub their scent on you so if that's the case I would stop it

If his ears are still down now I'd think they would never stand
yes he is neutered... he does it alot more to my sis then anyone else.. i will get him to stop.. lol thanks

and wow ... a chi with ears down... :p

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Draco rubs his head against Gary and I but not other people. We just see it as an act of affection. By the way, I love Chesters ears just like they are, he is adorable in his picture.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Not all chis ears stand up there are two others I can think of here jasper and madi who both have ears down

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi does that too when shes asking for attention - Or she sits there waiting with her tail wagging, and whining!

Some chi's just do that because they love you :) And I love his ears - It makes him look like a tiny pup!

·
Registered
881 Posts
His ears are sooo sweet, my smooth coat Baby's ears don't stand up too lol got some photos of her in a album on my page bit xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Does he have a kitty to imitate?

The other day I SWEAR I saw Brody laying in the sun next to the cat and he licked his foot and then rubbed it over the side of his face and ear just like a cat does. I cracked up!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts