Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday I met up with my best friend and her vizsla Yogi. Chloe had a blast running around on the trails and in the creek. Ohhh ya and I stopped by my parent's and picked up sophie... she isn't much of an adventurer yet..mostly just sits by the creek and watches the other dogs... but she has been more outgoing with each hike.

Chloe and Yogi running down the waterfall

Everytime I stopped to take a picture she would nudge and bark at me. She wanted me to keep walking with her.

100% attitude right there

She did let me take one of her though :p

Yogi

Sophie watching from the creek side

My friend took this one of Chloe and I... she thinks it is so cute how Chloe is always at my side

After a long day...sleeping with my sisters cat Maurice.. and my new kitty Delaney

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe, they all look like they had a blast....but Sophie. She will come out of her shell and join in the fun when she gets older. I just adore the last picture of them all passed out, pure tired bliss. :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Great photos! Our Viszla, Hunter, always has that little spit thing across his nose when he's out running around. :)

I gotta ask again - what camera do you use? Your photos are always fabulous!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great photos! Our Viszla, Hunter, always has that little spit thing across his nose when he's out running around. :)

I gotta ask again - what camera do you use? Your photos are always fabulous!
Thanks! I use a Nikon D40

Thats too funny about your vizsla.. my boyfriend's german shorthair always has globs of spit when he is running around like a maniac.

I didn't know you had a vizsla.. you should take some photos i would love to see him :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he is stunning.. he is a really deep red too! all the vizsla i have seen are usually more orangey... i love him!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Thank you! He's the one dog we always get "Oh he's BEAUTIFUL" no matter where we take him.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
i always love your pics! love the one at the end all sleeping after such a fun day, too cute! i wish i had nice trails like that where i live xxx also, made a note of the camera and im definately saving for one. xx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I just love Chloe! She is so out going, and loves being right in the middle of all the action. It really amazes me how much she loves the "real" outdoors, and isn't afraid to get in a creek, or lake. She is a beautiful chi, and I can tell you have a strong bond with her.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I get such a kick out of seeing Chloe in all of her adventures. My two would be like Sophie, except maybe sitting behind my legs looking out instead of sitting by themselves. Chloe is such a little tomboy. So cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So much fun to see Chloe enjoy her outside fun. She is a doll, and always looks like she is enjoying herself. :) Beautiful pics!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts