Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally remembered to take the camera outside to take some pics of Auggie. None of them came out real great but I am not the best with our camera.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Aww, he's soo cute! I love the way his tongue sticks out just a little, so adorable! Has he had some teeth removed there & that's why the tongue comes out a little? Or does it just go that way?

Sorry to be nosy, but have always wondered about his lil tongue :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I never realised how tiny he was either - how muc does he weigh ?

he is so cute I love his ears and hi tongue sticking out :lol:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. He really is not all that small ( Well considering all chi's are small Even a 10 lb chi is a small dog ) Sounds crazy but for some reason he looks smaller than he is. I guess it is his build :roll: Of course since his ears flop he loses that height that some of the adorable chi's with their ears straight have. He weighs 5.5 lbs but people are always asking what does he weigh 2lbs ? He has not lost any teeth but he has one that protrudes slightly, just enough for him to stick his tongue out most of the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Auggies Mom said:
Thanks everyone. He really is not all that small ( Well considering all chi's are small Even a 10 lb chi is a small dog ) Sounds crazy but for some reason he looks smaller than he is. I guess it is his build :roll: Of course since his ears flop he loses that height that some of the adorable chi's with their ears straight have. He weighs 5.5 lbs but people are always asking what does he weigh 2lbs ? He has not lost any teeth but he has one that protrudes slightly, just enough for him to stick his tongue out most of the time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Auggie doggie!!! :wave: He is such a little cutie pie and we don't see nearly enough of that boy. :wink:

People always guess that Lily is 2 pounds too. She's small but she's muscular. :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Wow! I never realized how small Auggie was!! It's so hard to tell from pictures..but with your hands in petting him, you can really see how small he is!! He's so cute :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts