Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aw Jessie your crew are just too cute! I love the colour of Chloe's eyes. Stunning. You do look like you have a good time with your furbabies.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Jessie, your babes are precious. Chloe's eyes are amazing. Tucker is so full of personality. He has quite a coat on him, doesn't he??? Rylie is gorgeous. They should do a puppia ad. Just darling.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh man, Tucker makes my heart melt every time i see him - he is just such a handsome boy, and always smilling so happy hehe!
Chloe's go the look of determination in her eyes there.. you go girl!

Great Pics Jess

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
hahaha look at Chloe's expression. She looks like she was being chased. She is so gorgeous. I just love her eyes!

No action shot of Rylie....is she the fun patrol as my mom would call it? She is such a lovely girl. So serious watching everything.

And Ryleigh's man Woot Woot!! All his puppy fluff is almost gone. I think he has less hair on his head then my two SCs. He looks like such a happy little guy and handsome to boot!

Ryleigh sends her love and wants to know when the heck we are going to meet up so she can SEE HER MAN!! But warning keep him close by or I may snatch him up and take him home with me.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Beautiful family of chis there. Tucker is just pure cuteness...Rylie's profile is stunningly classic chi...and Chloe's blue eyes contrasted against her dark rings make her look ethereal.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I swear it looks as if Tucker smiles for the camera :) They look like they are loving it outside.
I love their harness's. What size is Tucker wearing? I have a Puppia for Lola, but the buckle seems to be to bulky for her. The one Rylie is wearing would be perfect for her. I will have to look into one like that.
Chloe's eyes are beautiful. I want a blue eyed chi!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh I just love pics of your pack, Jessie! Tucker's just too cute but I miss his coat! Man I hate it when they blow coat but boy I can't wait to see him when it comes back in. Gorgeous pics of all three!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts