Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was such a pretty day, so we spent quite awhile out in the back playing.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They look so cute and happy outside T! Is that Mr. Weenie next door that I see? :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look so cute and happy outside T! Is that Mr. Weenie next door that I see? :)
They really love going out and running around. It's so nice to sit out there and watch them play. That is Mr. Weenie's Sister. :lol: They don't much like her either. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
It is great to watch them go all "guard dog" protecting their yard..So much heart in such a tiny package! We love to sit out back in the spring and fall and let our guys run around.. Have to keep an eye out for the hawks here, and at dusk have to watch for the owls. They look like they all had a wonderful time.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
They really love going out and running around. It's so nice to sit out there and watch them play. That is Mr. Weenie's Sister. :lol: They don't much like her either. :wink: :lol:
I can tell :p

They certainly look like they are enjoying the weather!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is great to watch them go all "guard dog" protecting their yard..So much heart in such a tiny package! We love to sit out back in the spring and fall and let our guys run around.. Have to keep an eye out for the hawks here, and at dusk have to watch for the owls. They look like they all had a wonderful time.
Haha, I hear ya! They were letting Ms. Weenie know that their yard is off limits! They really get with it too! Bark so much they lose their voice. :lol:

I used to spend so much time outside with them before the Hawks found out they were here. Now they stalk us. I have to watch so super careful, and it makes me antsy. Those things will swoop one up in a heartbeat. Sorry to hear you guys go through the same thing. I can totally sympathize.

I spent most of the earlier part of the day with Baseball, so it was Chi Wee time this evening. :)

I can tell :p

They certainly look like they are enjoying the weather!
They adore going out to play!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What great pics of the Chi Wees! They sure look intense protecting their yard from that "intruder". Hehe. They're so cute & looked like they had a great day outside! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh i really love the chi wees, watch out for me too i'll scoop them up!! The weenie looks massive is in not a mini one? I've only seen little ones!

i want my own pack :-(

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awwwww adorable pics of your lil Chi Wee's! :) I love to see them having fun outside :)
Thanks Tracilea! We have loads of fun out there. They are already ready to head out there this morning. :lol:

Love your pics T....your chi wees always make me smile!
Thank you Laura! Hannah & Jasper make me smile as well! :)

cuteness overload. ............ you have a very nice big yard for them to run in.
I had the fence put in 2 Summers ago. It was a very good choice. They love it out there. We used to take daily walks, but the loose dogs and Hawks make it near impossible now. :(

What great pics of the Chi Wees! They sure look intense protecting their yard from that "intruder". Hehe. They're so cute & looked like they had a great day outside! :)
They get very intense trying to protect their yard. :lol: They bark like Banchies! They just adore getting out to run around.

Very sweet, and very horrifying that birds could snatch them up :-(
That would scare me as well.
Yes, those Hawks are a mess! They will literally stalk you. Just sit waiting in a tree until they can get a clear shot at one of them. I took pics and posted them somewhere on the board. Those things are determined! Scares me senseless!

Oh i really love the chi wees, watch out for me too i'll scoop them up!! The weenie looks massive is in not a mini one? I've only seen little ones!

Hehehe, I will be watching. :wink: Yeah, she's a mini one, and her Brother Mr. Weenie. They are about 10 lbs. They look big next to The Chi Wee's though. We tried a playdate when Mr. Weenie was about 4/6 months old, but he was too rough for The Wee's. :(

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
My friends weenies look so much smaller.. maybe its just coz the chi wees are so.. erm wee?

I told my mum about you guys all having hawks today when we went on another 2 mile hike with Daisy.. and she was absolutely mortified!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I'll post the pics of The Wee's playdate with Mr. Weenie for you. :) I'll post them in here. I have some of Jade meeting Mr. Weenie too, I'll see if I can find those as well.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My friends weenies look so much smaller.. maybe its just coz the chi wees are so.. erm wee?

I told my mum about you guys all having hawks today when we went on another 2 mile hike with Daisy.. and she was absolutely mortified!!
Yeah, it just because The Wee's are so small. I'll be back with some more pics. :)

Yes, those Hawks are dangerous!!! Be very careful if you see them!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

3 more pics coming, then I'll go look for the ones of Jade.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts