Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Could Lina be any cuter!!! I LOVE the ones of her laying out in the grass :D And of course, there's my fave man, Boss!! <33

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ladies :) Because it's so hot out lately they don't get as much outside time. Just to potty and back inside. Our walks are shorter and are taken at night too because it's so hot during the day. They loved being outside today though, running around and checking out the neighbors yards lol.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................There's our little girl. Lina looks so happy. :) I love the photos of her rolling in the grass - so cute. The last photo of Boss and Lina together is sweet, brother and sister together again. Of course, I also love the photo of Lina sitting by herself, sunbathing in the grass - her favorite thing to do in the back yard.

How are Lina and Boss getting along? Do they play together, like wrestling, running or chasing each other? I always loved watching Lina and Bella playing together every single day.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................There's our little girl. Lina looks so happy. :) I love the photos of her rolling in the grass - so cute. The last photo of Boss and Lina together is sweet, brother and sister together again. Of course, I also love the photo of Lina sitting by herself, sunbathing in the grass - her favorite thing to do in the back yard.

How are Lina and Boss getting along? Do they play together, like wrestling, running or chasing each other? I always loved watching Lina and Bella playing together every single day.
They really get along great. No real fighting, a little bickering over toys or chewies but that's about it. Most of the time they're very lovey with each other, taking naps together and playing and such. Yesterday after playing outside they both got baths to cool down. They loved it :). I even painted Lina's nails afterword lol. She's really adjusted well to being back.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They really get along great. No real fighting, a little bickering over toys or chewies but that's about it. Most of the time they're very lovey with each other, taking naps together and playing and such. Yesterday after playing outside they both got baths to cool down. They loved it :). I even painted Lina's nails afterword lol. She's really adjusted well to being back.
I'm so glad to hear that Lina is getting along great with Boss. This is a happy ending for her, being back with you, her first family and little fur brother. We need to see Lina's painted nails soon! :) I know Lina loves all this spa treatment - she is 100% girlie girl.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Oh me too! I wanna see her pretty painted nails! I want a girl!!!!!!!!!:daisy:

LOL. I have a little girl, Bella. Guess what? Bella is 100% tomboy. She is very active, athletic, and independent, like 2 human toddlers rolled into one. She doesn't like to cuddle or be held for any length of time (she squirms). She doesn’t like baths, doesn't like to wear clothes. She thinks she's bigger than she really is and doesn't know she is a small 5-pound chi girl.

Bella and Lina were as different as night and day. I miss Lina as my little calm girl chi. Lina loved to cuddle and be held. She was more dependent and "childlike" with my husband and me. *Sigh*

Kristin: Sorry that I hijacked your thread...we are missing Lina.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
You should see it in person lol. It's like a person standing next to the empire state building lol.

I'll post pics of her pretty nails. I was surprised she let me do it. I should have cut her paw hair a little bit though because I did it cause I got polish in her fur. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
CUTENESS! I love the ones of Lina passed out in the grass...she looks pooped...life of chi is sooooo hard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts