Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Erica had asked for some updated pics to try to see Snow's "actual" colors. We took them outside and sat them on the trunk of the car to take some shots.. Still not nearly as clear as in person, Erica..lol

The best way I can describe her coat is white spotted on a pale apricot color..Hope this helps some.. Deb

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, beautiful color! She is so sweet! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She says please let me get down!! LOL! What a cutie.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, ladies. I love her color, as we have never had a chi even remotely colored like little Snow. lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww, she is beautiful.... I love her white socks. Snow is one of my favorite Chi's!
What a a nice thing to say... thank you. I have really fallen for little Snow. She has a wonderful personality, very loving and yet quite spirited..lol She is a "hoarder," steals anything of mine that hits the floor and hides it in her bed under her blanket..:D I have found my glasses there on more than one occasion..lol Also a ballpoint pen, my purse size tissue packet, and my comb. I had put my purse down while trying to find and earring I dropped.. and that little girl was in "hoarder heaven!"

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you.. and she definitely likes anything belonging to me..lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
wow she is even cuter than I remember her! I love her huge ears and big eyes.....Thanks for the pics! and please feel free to keep us updated as she grows.

Thanks again!
Erica

1 - 11 of 11 Posts