Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving my little furbabies so much! They give me so much joy and entertainment. Especially today, they have gotten along so well all day. I can't help but take tons of pictures, lol! So, I have to subject all of you to my little bits of cuteness because you guys are the only ones who will appreciate them, lol!

Playing kissy face!

Ok well, this one wasn't taken outside, but I still thought it was cute!
I loves sitting in my toybox!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yes, please keep up the obsessive photo taking, we've all been there and we love to live vicariously through others who have darling little puppies.

Khorra looks so tiny she's almost lost in that grass, adorable! And I just love Dakota, I think it's because he looks a lot like my Winnie but with fluffy ears.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I will definitely keep them coming. I end up taking so many because it's so hard to get a good picture because they never stay still, lol! I took 85 pictures today of them outside and only a few of them turned out really well. Thank goodness for digital cameras, lol!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh look at those little monkeys!!! :p So cute!
How lucky you are to have double the puppy breath and double the pink tummies! :love2:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are a perfect pair! I love the one of Dakota in the toy box. He has the cutest smile! :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG so cute! How big is Khorra? She is so teeny!
She is tiny and weighs only 29.6oz. But, Dakota is actually charting to be smaller than her. He weighs 34.5oz but is two weeks older. Khorra is charting to be about 4 1/2lbs and Dakota is only charting to be about 4lbs. I know that that is not always how it goes, but both of Dakota's parents were very small and Khorra's mom was around 7lbs and her dad was 4lbs.

·
Registered
363 Posts
She is tiny and weighs only 29.6oz. But, Dakota is actually charting to be smaller than her. He weighs 34.5oz but is two weeks older. Khorra is charting to be about 4 1/2lbs and Dakota is only charting to be about 4lbs. I know that that is not always how it goes, but both of Dakota's parents were very small and Khorra's mom was around 7lbs and her dad was 4lbs.
Aww adorable! I really need to weigh Luna and figure about how big she will get. I can't wait to start buying her super cute girl clothes. LOL Right now its just Zeus getting showered with outfits.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww adorable! I really need to weigh Luna and figure about how big she will get. I can't wait to start buying her super cute girl clothes. LOL Right now its just Zeus getting showered with outfits.
I ended up buying a kitchen scale from Walmart so that I could keep up with their weight. The vets scale differed so much that I just don't trust it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts