Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
wow katie that is such a nice camera! the ones of jack, i feel like i could touch him :shock: i love your pictures :D :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
hi

your home is gorgeous how lucky to have your own pool, my kids would never get out of it!!
Your dogs are adorable.
Liz x

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I just love looking at your pics of your wonderful chis!:love1: Leila and Chloe make me want a girl chi sooooooo much! And Jack and Tyson are so photogenicand handsome! Can't get enough!!!:D

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Now you know I think all your babies are just the best but the Captain doing his dinosaur and forg impressions are hysterical! He's such a character. Can I have him? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez????????

·
Registered
276 Posts
they are beautiful! and they look like they love it out by the pool! i live in a apt & our pools open this weekend, but id be scared to take patrón down there! do yours get in the pool?

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! We are really enjoying our summer :D
When Jack was a baby he was fascinated by the pool and was always looking into it and walking around it right on the edge. He would fall in at least once a week! lol
He doesn't fall in anymore but he still walks right on the edge :coolwink: The only time he'll come in is on a raft or if I'm in the pool. He tries to drink it though! Even if there's a bowl of fresh water out there :rolleyes: I don't really like them swimming bc I'm nervous about them getting water in their ears. All of them will come on a raft except for Leila, she's my shy girl lol They mainly like the pool to play chase around it haha

·
Registered
314 Posts
How sweet!

Your pics are great! Love the Dinosaur. What fun to have a 'gang' of Chihuahuas.
Hugs,
Sue
Michigan

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
You have beautiful chihuahuas! Your Leila looks so much like my beloved 15-year old chihuahua who recently passed away. Jack is sooo adorable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts