Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just had an ovarian cyst rupture:sad7: its the worst pain i have EVER felt....i spent all day in the ER. and found out that one ruptured, and i have a second one on my left ovary that is about to rupture....i have the WORST luck ever! ughh just wanted to let it out, i've been in so much pain its horrible. i haven't ever felt anything this painful in my life. hopefully i get better soon....

BTW NADIA SAYS HI!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hugs and prayers are on there way from me as well.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hugs to you as well. I had an ovarian cyst as well and I never new it ruptured. It was when I had endimetriosis(sp) funny how some have the pain and others never feel a thing. I wish yours was painless like mine. Not fun knowing you have another. Did they give you any pain killers???

Big hugs,
Lori

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sorry you have to go through that. Had a friend with it and she said it was excruciating! I hope you are on the mend soon. Hugs to you and Nadia too.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
533 Posts
I get those as well. I when i first started getting them I went to the emergency room. they thougth at first it was my appendix. they found out a huge cyst had burst and had to go in and clean it up. two years later I had another huge one and they went to remove it and ended up taking the whole ovary because it was dead. they do hurt like the dickens! I have to take depovera shots so they don't ruin my other ovary. it keeps them from growing. I hope everything works out for you, I sure feel bad you had to go through that pain.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you everyone !! i am better now...and just waiting for the next one..should burst next month mid cycle...BOO=( they did give me pain pills and enough to save for the next one...its horrible though! they also thought i had an appendicitis.....good thing it wasn't though i dont have any insurance, and this already racked up a 2k bill=( blah.

·
Registered
539 Posts
AWE I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I am wishing you a healthy/speedy recovery "HUGS"

·
Registered
533 Posts
sometimes they can dissovle and not actually burst, that doesn't hurt quite as much. just some pinching on your side. Birth control pills or the depo shot (which are birth control) can possible help with the development of more. that doesn't mean you still can't get them tho. I've been dealing with this for a long time now. I have to get the shots which is silly to have to get birth control shots when you can not have a baby, but it does help. talk to your doctor to see if this is maybe an option for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Nadias mom, I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and cysts are quite common, i normally have lots of pain mid cycle, only for one day but its like someone stabbing you. I do find that the pill does help. Normally, according to the consultant in the gyne-endocrine unit, cysts normally die back and dont rupture, its not that common for them to grow and rupture apparently but it does happen. I hope you feel ok. it really is a pain being female sometimes. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts