Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They bathed me!! It was horrible!! So now I get to be brushed... Please excuse daddy's hairy nipple.. lol

Ahh, they let me scratch some to get the water out.

Just chillin in bed with my mouse that's bigger than me.

Eating his tail!! Haha!

Look, I'm ferocious!! (^_^)

They put a shirt on me. I hate this. They think I look like a king in this picture. Ha!

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The shirt says "Haute Dog"

More scratching.. This was suppose to be a couple pics ago...

Up north in my mom's lap.

This is by far my favorite spot. Sometimes when it's cold she zips my up in a sweater here! It's my shelf to sit on! (^_^)

Yeah, it's great.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Hanging out on my mom's feet.. I was sleepy, that's the only reason she got me this way.

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm too cute for your camera...

This is my uncle Russell... (The human is my mom's aunt's partner.) He's a huge black lab who has problems with arthritis... He is too old to get up and play with me. Plus, he didn't seem too interested in me anyway, but I wanted some attention from him!

Okay, all done.. (^_^)

·
Registered
419 Posts
okay... the pictures are cute... but the nipple.... OKIE DOKIE... sorry, that was a little too out there LOL... you should have crop the picture first then post... haa haa.... if I ever did that, my bf would KILL me.

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kealohalinaka said:
okay... the pictures are cute... but the nipple.... OKIE DOKIE... sorry, that was a little too out there LOL... you should have crop the picture first then post... haa haa.... if I ever did that, my bf would KILL me.
Haha, I did crop the picture, but I didn't want to cut anything of Yoshi out!! :) Sorry... He saw the pics up there, and didn't say anything. We're not very modest, and besides it's a guy's nipple.. What use does it have? lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts