Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I dont know who else on here goes to school but man lately I am so overwelmed with school. I go to pharmacy school, so its constant studying 24/7. I dont ever have a free week, there are exams every week ! Driving me crazy. No life but school. Sometimes I feel so bad because Leya looks so bored, I'll take her out and come back in to study.. sleep... eat... I think tommorow the weather should be nice so I'll take her for a little walk. But wow, I am just counting down... 4 more weeks and the symmester will be over. Then to Florida we go...cant wait, to get a break, maybe even get a chance to take Leya to the beach.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm in grad school and i know what you mean (though I'll be done next month!!!) it helps me out a lot to make a plan...I'm a big planner but if you're more of a last minute kind of person this might not help you out. But I like to make a plan of the time I'm going to spend reading/studying/writing papers, and build in breaks to play with my dogs. I do feel bad sometimes too because i wish i could spend more time with them.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I know its overwhelming, but listen to experience here....stay in school and hack it out; or you will forever regret it. I'm in my 50's, and I wish I could have completed nursing school when I was in it. But I had family responsibilities and couldn't complete it. Now I have health problems and can't do much right now. But if you're younger, it's much, much easier; even if you are so overwhelmed you think you can't take one more minute; just hang in there. You will never regret it! Good luck to you all in school!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts