Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
So Cute!

These guys are adorable! Auggie is cute too (one of the other posts in this thread) SO CUTE!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Angelab
Oh, they are so sweet, I'm always amazed at how tiny some of the members babies are!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Angelab... my 2 babies are not tiny.. they are of average size... i have friends who have wawas smaller then mine...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Angelab said:
quote:
Originally posted by Angelab
Oh, they are so sweet, I'm always amazed at how tiny some of the members babies are!

Hi Angelab... my 2 babies are not tiny.. they are of average size... i have friends who have wawas smaller then mine...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts