Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

PLEASE HELP!
4 chihuahuas in NY in need of immediate foster/adopter. Owner died. Need foster or will end up in kill shelter this week. Range in age. All are sweet and good with people and other dogs.

Please contact Ruff House Rescue to apply to foster/adopt:

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's so heartbreaking. :( Isn't Ruff House Rescue a no kill rescue though? One that takes in dogs to prevent them from going to kill shelters? I'm confused why Ruff House Rescue is sending them to a kill shelter??

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
:( So very sad! Makes me sick to read things like that. I wish I could save them all. :/ I sure hope they find loving homes.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It may be that Ruff House rescue is full up and are struggling themselves?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
That's so heartbreaking. :( Isn't Ruff House Rescue a no kill rescue though? One that takes in dogs to prevent them from going to kill shelters? I'm confused why Ruff House Rescue is sending them to a kill shelter??
I bet they dont have room in their rescue so theyre doing a courtesy listing.
Poor little guys, hope they find homes soon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awwwww, poor lil fur babies :( If i didn't live in Australia i would deffinately adopt one of those chi's :) I'm too far away :( They are all beautiful :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
OMG! Someone in NY, PLEASE take them in! At least to foster them until you can find a home. If they are given more time, I'm sure a few on here will gladly help them out! They are so precious.

·
Registered
768 Posts
this breaks my heart... wish i lived closer :( some in NY please just foster until u can get them a loving home they deserve..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, this has been circulated to all rescues in the area.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts