Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Thats a nice girly pink one,does she have her own wardrobe to keep them in?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
goldie said:
I have looked at those a couple times and was wondering who they fit...
Next time I'm in, I may have to pick one up.
can you list p-nuts measurments (if she doesn't mind of course ;) ) & the size shirt you bought?
She will not let me measure her... we have problems when I do it :) so I just wing it and look at the sizes and guess. Pnut is about 6.5-7 pounds... a relatively decent sized Chi with a little bit of extra weight (according to the vets at least... I just say she is a little too healthy :) ). I get her size SMALL in these tops. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
661 Posts
that does help. Tico weighs a little more, but for his build is pretty slender - so around is probably similar I would guess. The sweater I got for him there was a small and I think is the same brand as those shirts. The only thing, is they don't have 'boy cutaway' bellies in their shirts/sweaters...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goldie said:
that does help. Tico weighs a little more, but for his build is pretty slender - so around is probably similar I would guess. The sweater I got for him there was a small and I think is the same brand as those shirts. The only thing, is they don't have 'boy cutaway' bellies in their shirts/sweaters...
The brand is COMPANION ROAD :) I think SMALL would indeed fit little Tico :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
P-Nut you look so sweet in your shirt. Mama and sister took me to petsmart today. My had taken me in to fabric store, and I was dressed in my service jacket. I have the world eating out of my hand. When we went into petsmart, help me, my aunt put several hats on me. Mama was rolling on the ground laughing at me a I had even a harley davidson hat on. I looked like a minature bouncer with huge ears.

Cocoa typed by my mama Jennie

·
Registered
631 Posts
Aaawwwww! P-nut is just too cute! Pedro has the same shirt in blue and yellow. I love the clothes at Petsmart! They should just forward my paycheck there every week!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts