Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She looks adorable in her sweater...I don't blame her for being down...I hate the thoughts of winter also !

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awww p-nut one of the first chis i ever saw on here!!!! :) :D

yes donna i think they do feel sad. I think they feel pretty much every emotion other than greed & jelousy. LOL though i do think at times they feel that too! :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Poor lil P-nut :(

It is hot as heck over here...ughhhh...I would gladly welcome SOME cold weather...now note I said SOME....LOL

I wonder how Gizmo will react to cold weather...it does dip to the 40's here, granted it's not for long...maybe a week or so... :roll: He loves the AC really cold...ever since he was a tiny baby he got used to sleeping in 70-67 degrees, (AC I mean) today's temp was 89-90...can we say Ewwww???

Send P-nut over....she can sunbathe with Gizmo and drink some lemonade... 8) :wave:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Poor little baby! My group understands how she feels. When the weather gets colder, they don't want to go outside anymore. If you can a imagine a herd of chihuahuas running to the back door and coming to a screeching halt when they feel that cold air hit them. Then i'm shoving little hineys one by one out the door, telling them "go potty,,ya'll go potty!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
yes donna i think they do feel sad.
_______________- Sorry Stef,i didnt explain properly, 'SAD' doesnt really mean feeling sad, it is Seasonal Affective Disorder means a lack of daylight type complaint people get, its something to do with the summer light days and winter dark days, people have to get a certain kind of electric light which gives them a lift? http://www.outsidein.co.uk/sadinfo.htm Ive just read animals get it too

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Poor little baby! My group understands how she feels. When the weather gets colder, they don't want to go outside anymore. If you can a imagine a herd of chihuahuas running to the back door and coming to a screeching halt when they feel that cold air hit them. Then i'm shoving little hineys one by one out the door, telling them "go potty,,ya'll go potty!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd so love to spend a day at your house. I wouldn't be any trouble at all, I would just stand back and observe. Of course, with all those chi's you'd probably never get me to leave. :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
I'd so love to spend a day at your house. I wouldn't be any trouble at all, I would just stand back and observe. Of course, with all those chi's you'd probably never get me to leave. :lol:
And i would so love to have you come visit! Sheryl could bring Cooper and we'd have a huge chi-fest! Just days of nothing but chihuahuas and good food! :D

Pssssst! I have a secret! I haven't told anyone on this forum yet.... Can ya'll guess?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rachael Polachek said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Pssssst! I have a secret! I haven't told anyone on this forum yet.... Can ya'll guess?
It couldn't possibly be... another chi. :shock: But I bet it is!! :lol:

Details, woman, details! :wave:
That was my guess too!!! If that is the case, I am soooooooo jealous. I want another one sooooooo bad (too bad P-Nut is not the type to do well w/ anyone else around--- too jealous :roll: )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts