Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Which one did you choose,she looks lovely in all of them but i like number 1 the best, you will have to get daddy to get the treats out while you take the picture. :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sullysmum said:
Which one did you choose,she looks lovely in all of them but i like number 1 the best, you will have to get daddy to get the treats out while you take the picture. :)
We tried EVERYTHING... SHE HATES IT :x She becomes a little brat when she is forced to do something that she does not want to! I agree... #1 is the best so far, BUT I am going to try again and see if we can get some better pics. Thanks :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Those are sooo cute! lol I bought the same little antlers for Pedro. He will wear them for a few minutes but doesn't really like them too much. :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ilovesadie said:
OMG those are the cutest pictures! I love that hat on P-Nut! I want to find a hat for Sadie too but I'm sure she will not be happy with me if I do!
Petco had a ton of cute little hats and what not... you cannot tell, but the antlers in a few of the pics light up :) I am sure Sadie would look adorable in anything that she wears!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts