Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Even though P-nut is a Bengals fan (we're Cheeseheads), the jersey is way cute and P-nut looks great in it!! Much cuter than Cooper's Packers jersey I got him. We'll have to order one of those jerseys for Coop!

We'd like to see P-nut modeling the Packers jersey though - we think the Packers would be a MUCH better team for her to support. :D

Oh... and they have a fleece hoodie on sale for $20!

·
Registered
281 Posts
P-Nut your cyberbrother Cocoa is so happy to see you in your cute jersey. You will be a cyberaunt in just 9 weeks. We hope she will look like you and Cocoa, but a long hair.

Jennie cocasmama

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
tik0z said:
thats sucha cute jersey on pnut...do you have a matching one? lol
cowboys will make it some day huh bobo? =X
Don't you force poor Bobo into being a Cowboys fan... that's just mean! :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Even though P-nut is a Bengals fan (we're Cheeseheads), the jersey is way cute and P-nut looks great in it!! Much cuter than Cooper's Packers jersey I got him. We'll have to order one of those jerseys for Coop!

We'd like to see P-nut modeling the Packers jersey though - we think the Packers would be a MUCH better team for her to support. :D

If Lily was a football fan, she would root for the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS, THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. Read 'em and weep, suckah! :booty:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:

If Lily was a football fan, she would root for the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS, THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. Read 'em and weep, suckah! :booty:
Rachael, you are the most wonderful bite me person in the whole world. :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:

Rachael, you are the most wonderful bite me person in the whole world. :D
Well, thank ya kindly, m'am. :salute:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts