·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
pnut

Thats adorable!!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I was having a down evening and then I checked this page .....and there's P-nut...who couldn't have their spirits lifted seeing that beautiful little face ? I love her polo shirt...Bella has a similiar one.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That is so adorable!! I can't wait until I can take my puppy for car rides and to run errands!!
I LOVE the polo shirt!! I'm on the hunt for relatively inexpensive puppy apparel.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I like the look on her face Sully does that look too......love the cushion :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scout said:
That is so adorable!! I can't wait until I can take my puppy for car rides and to run errands!!
I LOVE the polo shirt!! I'm on the hunt for relatively inexpensive puppy apparel.
I got four of these little Rugby style shirts for P-Nut on sale at PetsMart dirt cheap-- like $3.00 each! When they have sales they are super cheap usually.

I am starting to try to make my own clothes for her now... no success yet but there are a number of patterns out there for pet apparel and what not under crafts.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
[quote="P-Nut"
I got four of these little Rugby style shirts for P-Nut on sale at PetsMart dirt cheap-- like $3.00 each! When they have sales they are super cheap usually.

I am starting to try to make my own clothes for her now... no success yet but there are a number of patterns out there for pet apparel and what not under crafts.[/quote]

Wow, i stopped at Petsmart when we passed through Weatherford, Tx last night and i thought their prices were high. I didn't see any bargains like that so i didn' get any new clothes for the babies. I wanted to get a bag of Royal Canin for puppies but wouldn't you know it, they were out of it but had everything else Royal Canin. Darn, i was wanting to save on shipping!! :x Still managed to spend nearly $80 though

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
[quote="P-NutI am starting to try to make my own clothes for her now... no success yet but there are a number of patterns out there for pet apparel and what not under crafts.[/quote] .....................Dont forget piccies when you made them :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sullysmum said:
[quote="P-NutI am starting to try to make my own clothes for her now... no success yet but there are a number of patterns out there for pet apparel and what not under crafts.
.....................Dont forget piccies when you made them :)[/quote]

The quality of my work will be that of a third grader... when I get good at it maybe then I will post my work. I did make the fleece pillow that P-Nut is on in the picture though:)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
There you go then, i thought that was a bought pillow it was so nice ,so you are not that bad and weve all got to start somewhere. :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sullysmum said:
There you go then, i thought that was a bought pillow it was so nice ,so you are not that bad and weve all got to start somewhere. :)
Thanks :) but it is not too hard to sew two pieces of fabric together and stuff them I guess :) I am having a hard time learning to use my machine and that is my problem! I have never really been a sewing person as my Gram offer to teach me numerous times and I never took her up on it... and now she is no longer with me to teach me when I want to learn all of these things.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts