Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people irk the h***l outta me somtimes I took Sasha and baby in to be groomed cause I have been so busy with school I really havent had all that time to do so. They went in for a washing toenails clipped ears cleaned and brushing. When I came back at 12:00 to pick them back up There was another lady there waiting on her poddle they brought baby and sasha to me and the lady was going crazy other sasha. She asked me if sasha was a rare chocolate beagle. I am like no she is mixed she is beagle and cocker spaniel. She said WOW I was fooled do you know how much money you could make off her? I was so mad I went into my rescer tale and I know I talked for 10 mins without breathing...LOL or so it felt like it anyways. After I was done she went on to say if she was mine I'd do it. WHAT THE HE** Everything I have told her went thought one ear and out the other she didn't understand anything I said. I then said to her yeah you would see it that way because your blinded by what is seen on tv everything is A OK in the tv world. Then I walked out I was so pissed off that I couldn't learn this woman anything that I had told her what I have been through and how money is the sin of all evil yes we need it but its a sin. She still saw things in a way to make money off a poor little dumped mutt and that was ok to her. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Makes me wanna scream at some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
grrr i would have considered punching her, and taking her dog away =) Some people just have no clue or compassion, and their ignorance gives dog owners a bad name. Congrats to you for being decent and trying to tell her about the situation and keeping your cool.

-Nate

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
That's so stupid of that lady! Some people are all about money over everything! I couldn't even imagine thinking like that!! They'll do anything to make a buck! :evil:

Good for you for trying to educate her - too bad she's too stupid to listen!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
rare chocolate beagel eh..... i'm looking for a rare chocoalte bunny....... yes indeed the rarest of all... one that don't have fat or calories :lol:

on a serious note, good for you for trying to educate someone. it may sink in eventually some people just need to have a complete eye opener before they actually realize the bad in certain situations.

·
Registered
642 Posts
People are so ridiculous. It makes me sick. :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I frist started rescuing and I came along people like this I use to yell and loose my cool. I have learned its best to be calm and explain and educate in a proper manner people usally seems to listen. I think this woman needed a yelling seriously... :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts