Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i'm not being a total loony chihuahua mother, I'm a freelance illustrator.
Its storm central in scotland right now thunder lightening heavy rain etc so me and pabs are stuck in so of course he ended up becoming victim to some artwork. Poor wee boy eh. ;)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh thank you guys so much really appreciated :)!!
I mostly work on more of the provocative/sinister side of art so it was a nice change to add Pablo into the mix! He'll be on exhibit next week ;)! What a star lol!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how did the exhibit go? :D always good to add some sinister art into life hehe!
It went well thank you :D!

Though the place was boiling I had recently put on fake tan as living in scotland theres no chance of getting a bit of colour.. the heat in the place caused me to sweat which made the tan come off I ended up all stained hahaha!! Oh how I'm allowed out by myself is a wonder :rolleyes: Its always good to change up your artistic style God knows how I go from commissioned baby paintings to illustrating some questionable things ha!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
It went well thank you :D!

Though the place was boiling I had recently put on fake tan as living in scotland theres no chance of getting a bit of colour.. the heat in the place caused me to sweat which made the tan come off I ended up all stained hahaha!! Oh how I'm allowed out by myself is a wonder :rolleyes: Its always good to change up your artistic style God knows how I go from commissioned baby paintings to illustrating some questionable things ha!!
ha! you just made urself more artsy without even tryin! LMAO! :laughing5:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts