Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's been almost a week since we saw our new doctor, and so far so good! :D Aside from that one time when Pablo didn't eat his breakfast, he has eaten every meal at meal time. I want to say that for the first time we are on a feeding schedule! He has always been a happy boy ever since we rescued him form the mean streets of Jacksonville, and those mean ol pitbulls, but he's different now. So much more happy! We took him for some "spa" treatment on Sat., he loves it! He got a bath, nails done, ears cleaned, and a blow dry! He smells so good, and he is sooooo soft. I know it's still early, but I think we are on the right track! :colors:

I want to think you all for all your help, for taking the time to reply to my frantic worries, for helping me feel better, and for pushing me to seek a second opinion! I don't know how I made it through all this without you all! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!

Aunt Mandy- I will post more pictures of Pablo, just for you. Just bare with me, while I try to make them smaller! (Matt did it for me last night, and I was not paying attention!) :geek: Yes I'm a geek!

Love-
Carrie

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Awwww thats great! Well im glad that pablo is doing so well - the lil tough dog! You have done a great job and im sure he loves you very much! 8) :p :wink: :p 8)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
maybe it's cause i'm extra sensitive this week in particular but i'm crying cause i'm happy that he is feeling better! and thank you for posting the pics! see we women dont' need men to do these things lol...

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Thanks so much for the update. I think a lot of us feel like we went through your trials and tribulations of the past week right along with you. All we want is for all our babies to be well and happy. Pablo deserves every ounce of happiness he can get so this is very good news indeed. God bless you for adopting him and loving him enough to find the answers. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts