Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet sweet Candy, I apologize for Butter's absence. My brother is visiting, so she is stuck to him like bubble gum.

Postman knocks on our door and that could only mean one thing- there is a package!

A Valentine card to hang up in our new room!

I love this! I can already imagine LOLs coming from my mouth from Butter and Britney fighting over it

This toy is awesome! It's white/pink purse!!

Adorable little charm and a Chihuahua frame, totally melted my heart

Butter's wonderful gifts from Candy

Candy, you are a sweetie for sending these great toys to Butter, she'll love them to death.

Amanda, you have the sweetest furbaby and I thank you for bringing a smile to Butter's face and mine as well!

*Hugs* to you Amanda and both of your baby girls! Thanks again!!
:love2: :love2: :love2:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh yeah, I can see the girls fighting for that "hot purse!" I love the chi pic frame and the charm..
BTW Crystal, how's the new house working out?
Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, I can see the girls fighting for that "hot purse!" I love the chi pic frame and the charm..
BTW Crystal, how's the new house working out?
Blessings, Deb
I think they'll be fighting ME for it, it's so cute!! LOL
We're not completely moved into the house yet, we still have our beds and basic "big" furniture. My mom and I showed my brother the house last night and he expressed concern about how large the backyard is for 2 little dogs, so I guess my dad is going to ward off a certain area just for them so they won't be so far away from us. :) I think my mom is hoping to moved in by this weekend, you know, just get it over with because she's becoming overwhelmed with emotions about not wanting to leave this home and not wanting the new house. I love the new house so I'm fine leaving now.

Thanks so much for asking :love2: Sorry for the long response :cool:

Awww really great gifts!
That wee purse is too cute, and i love the frame and charm! xxx
Thanks Terri, I love them too!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What fabulous pressies from Candy ! I love that purse toy..it is the most clevr toy. I can just imagine Butter walking around with it in her wee mouth.

OT--wow you organised that move in amazing time..well done for oyu.

·
Registered
774 Posts
those are great gifts. love the pics. i would be hard pressed to let either girl have the purse. it's so cute. congrats on your new home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts