Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elaine was so sweet and sent me some goodies!! I got the package at least a week ago, but have been a major procrastinator. Wanted to show you all though :coolwink:

How cute is this bag?!

A cute pen (you can never have enough, seriously), some chapstick (not a lipstick girl, but love chapstick!!), and what do we have here...one of Britney's perfumes!!

Britney being nosey :rolleyes:

Two super cute cards!

:dance: :dance:Thanks again for everything Elaine! :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
bad bad Crystal always putting things off till the last minute lol

Love the bag. Elaine was so sweet to send you a belated ss gift...have you received the offical one for Britney yet?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No we haven't gotten Britney's yet but we have been keeping our eyes peeled! We love our Santa though so it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
342 Posts
elaine's the best, she sent us a package too! the dogs love the treats, and the salt and pepper shakers are just too cute! thanks elaine

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
:dance: :dance:Thanks again for everything Elaine! :dance: :dance:
so happy u liked the pressies Crystal, and i love the pic of Britany being nosey . lol :)

elaine's the best, she sent us a package too! the dogs love the treats, and the salt and pepper shakers are just too cute! thanks elaine
i'm so happy Macy and Jordan love the treats! ,and glad u like the chi salt and pepper shakers too. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts