Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paco wanted to play and I was tired so he decided to play solitaire fetch. Don't know how? Well, he would climb up on the couch with his toy and push it off the edge then run over and go down his steps and "fetch" it shake it around and run back up on the couch and repeat!! It was the funniest thing! He did it about ten times but when I got up to record it he was more interested in the camera and wouldn't do it again!! LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww he and Brody are two peas in a pod! If Brody wants to play and we are busy, he goes to the top of the stairs and pushes his ball down. Then runs down and gets it and goes back up and repeats. Over and over and over. I have a video of it somewhere. He's hilarious. Sounds like Paco is another boy who loves to play!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope someday his coat will be as shiny and his teeth as nice as Brody's. I found a wonderful pet store in Rochester, NY. They have a nice selection of raw foods and all meat treats. He is doing very well with the chicken and I did find a cornish game hen and cut it up for the bones.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I hope someday his coat will be as shiny and his teeth as nice as Brody's. I found a wonderful pet store in Rochester, NY. They have a nice selection of raw foods and all meat treats. He is doing very well with the chicken and I did find a cornish game hen and cut it up for the bones.
That sounds awesome!!! Good for you!!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts