Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha.
A few weeks ago, they handed out notes for two shots. Hepatitis, and our boosters. I had my hep injections ages ago, so I only had 1 done. Last night, I couldn't sleep at all! I was tossing and turning I was so nervous. This morning I was shaking, I wish I had it first period though. I haate science. Anywho. We had it second period - IT class. We were all huddled to one computer, my IT teacher came and told us to go. We were like, nooo. Then he came back 10 minutes later, my bestie Kaila and I were like, fine then. And waddled over there slowly. But, gradually we got up courage to go, we were almost excited. Until, the guy next to me threw up. I ran away with my tail between my legs. (If you know me, you'll understand how terrified I am of puke.) Almost at the end of the period, Teacher began to shove us over there.

There I was, in the chair. Two ladys beside me. A table beside them with lollies and water. There was also a TV to distract us. Stickers were layed on the table aswell - Yeah, like stickers are supposed to make it all better! lol! Kaila was infront of me, and I was seriously about to wet my pants, and throw up. I took a quick glance at the needle, and saw it come, I got so nervous, but my arms were still relaxed. I felt the prick and I immediantly laughed my head off. I dont know why - but all that worrying was for nothing. I felt nothing afterwards either. I felt like a real dope.

Needles. I'de rather get them, then catch a desease. Your daily lecture, by Cherry.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yea, sometimes you could be your own worsst enemy. Glad that you didn't go through pain so next time you won't be so nervous... :D .

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I took Amanda to regester for school this year and they told me that hse didn't need any more shots until she is in highschool since she already got all her shots...

Normal people get there hep shots and there is another one. she had to have the whole series of those shots when she was a baby because she was a premie... I am thankful they did it then and don't have to for a while..

The last tiem she did get shots it was on kindergarten. We went to her doctor and she gave her a shot in each aarm.. AMnada was really Happy when the nurse gave her these really cute bandages they were the ones with the pictures on them.. That night I went to take them off.. I was always told to rip fast less pain... Well I riped the first one off and Amanda's skin came with it.. she had a patch of raw skin there where the bandage was.. The 2nd one she wouldn't let me take it off.. I had to actually soak it off.. And it even took some skin but not as much..

After that I have never bought or let doctors use them on her again...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts