Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

nice to be here again finally :lol: Sorry i haven't been around much and I have a lot of posts to read :wink: Just wanted to share a few paintings that I finished in the last week. I should say, Vala, you kind of inspired me with your painting of Stinky (which was great by the way, just haven't seen it finished yet). I made one of Richie and a few with flowers just to get a hand of it, haven't painted since I was 13 I guess and it was a lot of fun. Ok, hope you enjoy it and I am going to catch up on everybody's posts now!

Richie's mom

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, I am really glad to hear an opinion, (and such a positive one, is very nice), nobody except my husband saw them yet. It is very relaxing I must say, i feel totally good when I am painting, it's like therapy :wink:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Very nice and talented you are!
My mom had a talent and use to paint then people wanted to buy them or wanted her to do muruals on their walls. She started selling and gave it up hasnt lifted a brush since. She said it no longer became therapy and relaxing it was too demanding and having to paint when you have to wasnt as much fun :(

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
wow those flowers are amazing!!!!!! finally a rose painting that doesn't look like a dang cabbage!!! (it's a problem i have with many pics of roses they look like cabbages, i make my uncle laugh cause i'll pick out peoples tattoos and say hey look another cabbage lover...) the richie pic is great too!

·
Registered
634 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!! Those are amazing. You have such gift. They are all wonderful--and the Iris is my favorite. :shock: I'm in awe.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts