Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Barney baby you are looking adorable! :love2:
Next time tell ma to post pics of your big bro too! I love Border Collies. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww he's awesome! :p I love those sweet eyes, and that spotted white leg!

I can't believe you posted a picture just for me, aww! :love5:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, very cute ! Barney is adorable and looks so cute and comfy in his sheep thermal pj top :cloud9: . Love the pic of Green too :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww he's awesome! :p I love those sweet eyes, and that spotted white leg!

I can't believe you posted a picture just for me, aww! :love5:
Of course I posted a picture just for you. (Also I love to show my babies.). Thank you for your kind words I do think Green has a sweet face. When I saw his picture at the rescue his eyes had me. I knew he was my boy. He was so scared and had no confidence. We had to carry him outside to the bathroom because he would not move. Now he is a happy boy and he loves his new little Chi brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aww, very cute ! Barney is adorable and looks so cute and comfy in his sheep thermal pj top :cloud9: . Love the pic of Green too :)
Oh he is super comfy. He is so funny. As soon as you put a shirt or sweater on him he falls asleep. Those pictures were taken 3 seconds after I put it on him.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Barney is precious!! He looks so comfy and adorable in his new PJ's!! Sweet baby boy!! All warm and cozy. :love5: I promised myself I'd steer clear of buying anymore clothes. But Elaine has such cute things!! And the pics of all the babies in them make me want them even more! :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Barney is precious!! He looks so comfy and adorable in his new PJ's!! Sweet baby boy!! All warm and cozy. :love5: I promised myself I'd steer clear of buying anymore clothes. But Elaine has such cute things!! And the pics of all the babies in them make me want them even more! :lol:
Oh thank you. I love him so much.
Here he is this morning with Green. You can't see the roaring fire but it is there.
View attachment 10450

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww!!! They both have the right idea! And both are super cute!! Barney could use Green as a bed. Haha!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts