Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so my camara is doing my head in lol its so bad quality so im hoping after christmas i can buy my self a new one here are two pics i just took of pandora the quality like i said is not great but fingers crossed i can get me a new one enjoy!!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hiya yeah she is teeny she is just over 5 months now as well!!!

yeah i havent been on as much been feeling quite ill think it was a bug then when i was near getting over that i just had to have my tooth pulled out at dentist which was like killer painful lol

will be back on more now hopefully seems like its been real quiet

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww thanks everyone i just got her a duffle coat come through in the post it looks fab on and sooo warm think she will love it!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone she is just on a zoomying mad one in the kitchen lol!!!
this little girl never ceases to amaze me lol i swear she thinks she is greyhound in a tiny chis body !!!! she is constantly on the go lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
0000mg I aint seen pics of her in ages- she actually loks like a mini lady chi now. She has an elegant look to her and doesnt look so puppy- shes looks fab!!!!! :) 8)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awww thanks stef yeah she looks all grown up in a mimi version lol may have to post before and after pics of her and hunni like 5 weeks and 5 months lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts