Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No need to buy a paper shredder when you have chi that will be happy to lend a helping "jaw".:D

Look what I did!

·
Registered
473 Posts
That second pic is soooo cute! I love that "who, me?" expression! Your Chi is just adorable. I have a little paper shredding machine, too. And as a back up, we also have two of the Jumbo Lab sized shredders. One of them can turn a regular paper napkin into 50,000 tiny little pieces. Looks like snow.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Haha what a cutie!!
We used to give my dog boxes (from waffles, Hot Pockets, etc) and she would have a ball just tearing it into little itty bitty pieces. Kept her busy :)

I can't give Carl paper or anything because he EATS it :shock:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
This is Chico, right? I have a hard time w/ screen names vs. chi names at first. Sorry about that.

Anyway, he's so LEGGY! He's got longer legs than Tito! I bet he can run FAST! :) He's awesome. Love him.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is Chico and he is very leggy. What is interesting is that each of his litter mates came out differently. Chico is the only one that is black and has extra long legs. His sister was tiny, very short legs and a brown/fawn color. His brother is stocky, taller and has a double coat - also tri color.

I think Chico must be the longest legged Chi I have ever seen - sometimes people tell me he looks like he has min pin mixed in him. Who knows..... maybe several generations ago.... :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Well, Chico is awesome. :) He's all black and that is something that I haven't seen much of myself, so I <3 his coat and I love his sweet little face! :) He just seems like such a cool dog...Mr. Personality!

·
Registered
563 Posts
very cute!!!! apparently paper shredding is a chihuahua thing, hahaha!! dave likes to shreds newspapers.... :? oh well, lol

·
Registered
865 Posts
They do seem to like to tear up paper. I noticed that he is long legged and thin like Rainbow. I was so worried about her being so thin, but I don't think I need to worry after all. Just the way they are going to be.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
trixiesmom said:
They do seem to like to tear up paper. I noticed that he is long legged and thin like Rainbow. I was so worried about her being so thin, but I don't think I need to worry after all. Just the way they are going to be.

I use to worry that Chico was underweight, everytime I brought him to the vet for a check-up I would ask if he is too skinny. I was always told no - ne is just fine - you do not want him fat.

Chico weighs 5.5 pounds; he is fine boned and lanky which makes him look thin.

I was told as long as you can't see the ribs protuding they are fine. As long as they eat and drink I would not worry.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts