Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Play time abounds!! These two are the BEST of friends from day one! Lucy is my pit-adore! (pit/lab mix)

Here are two pics from today. I took them on the camera phone. I hope to get some better pics later!

This is a fun one! I wish it wasn't blurry...

Here is another one taken during play:

Papi and Lucy will play for HOURS without end!!! They make me laugh! I'm going to take video of them soon.

Right now Liberty and Papi are playing...and that is such a hoot!!!

Papi is such a sweet pea!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Aren't you so glad he's yours? That was truly meant to be. I just love to watch them play, especially outside. Hey, I'll pm you, did you ever get my e-mail?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aren't you so glad he's yours? That was truly meant to be. I just love to watch them play, especially outside. Hey, I'll pm you, did you ever get my e-mail?
Nope...I didn't get the email!!! I was thinking you just didn't have time to send it! I've checked my spam folder as well!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Hmmm. Let me check my sent mail. Can you send me your e-mail again so I can double check it. I did it like a week ago. I'll talk to you through pm.

The pups are too adorable. I'm so glad you got Papi. What a great home you've given him.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He has just fit right in to your crew! I am so happy that everything worked out and Papi is now in his forever home with you and his new furbrothers and sisters.

Please try and get some video so that we can all have the smile on our faces that you so obviously do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts