Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i started believing when i was 11. i was home alone and i heard loud footsteps in my garage. i figured it was my uncle coming home from his college classes. i looked outside and his truck wasnt in the driveway! :shock: i freaked and called my dad at work. he came home and checked everything out and nobody was there...it was really freaky.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Very good topic Tinker!!!!!!! I am a beleiver and I have an unexplainable story that happened to us. :shock:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I believe. My dad used to tell me stories about when he was a kid in the Philippines... Like one of his favorite aunt that had died and visited him when he was sleepin... The 'white' lady... I've had minor experiences, but I don't want to spook ya!

There's a lot of superstition and weird stuff I hear of that happens in the Philippines... Supposedly there are knomes and mermaids.... :lol: I'll believe that when I see it!

I loooooove hearing stories about them.. Anyone wanna share a real scary one? :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Believer !!

i'm a very tidy person ...and i see it in a heartbeat when something is not in the right place

it happened a few times already that something was replaced on a real freaky way

the last time was , i got back from work and looked at the dog's bowl's to see if they had eaten good . and there was this little doggie toy standing on those bowls really like it was eating ...like someone had put it there....it may sound very silly but it really freaked me out :shock:

when cosmo barks for nothing to a wall and his hairs come straight , i really believe he sees something i don't .

i have many books about paranormal sightings etc , it really interests me

in the book there's a story about a couple with a child
they go out and hire a babysitter , when she's alone with the child she puts it asleep in the room upstairs .she goes down to read and then suddenly she sees this man on the stairs ,hinting her to come up .....
THen the man is gone ...she goes upstairs to the baby and she sees that it's suffocating !! she could just save the child in time .
When the parents come back ...she explains what happened and discribed this man to the parents , meanwhile the mother takes a frame with a picture and asks her if this was the man ....the girl says 'yes that's him '' the mother in shock tells her this was her father who died almost 15 years ago :shock:

the book is full of stories like this and pictures were you can see dead people ...etc

you won't be suprised i love all this paranormal , after i told you guys i love horror films and books :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
393 Posts
I want to hear more stories too - esp. from night duty at the old hospitals - sounds spooky but cool!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Lol its not that spooky - basically where i used to work until about 8 weeks ago when they closed us down , it was an old old hospital it used to be work houses in the late 1800 then they tore it down and built on top a hospital for prisoners of war during the war this is where I worked they were only supposed to be up temporarily during the war and they were still standing until recently :cry: so you can imagine there is alot of history and sorrow in the building but i have never once been scared or threatened , mainly it was hearing footsteps and turning round an no one is walking up the corrider - we have had people tap you on the shoulder - and they turn around and there is no one there - most these things happen at night, I have seen someone bent down on the floor by a bed and when i get down there - it is nothing, we have seen a dark figure looking at us in the door way and when we ask if there is anything they need or if they need help they vanish - ok so its always on nights so could be shadows or trick of the vision but it has happened to so many of us, there is always one mentioned by the patients when they are either on their deathbed or confused - they always see a little girl maybe 6 or 7 who we presume used to work in the work houses due to her old fashioned dress they describe her in - I have been told to watch where i tread as I nearly knocked into her , i have had to cover her in a blanket , get her a glass of milk , but non of us have ever seen her , but the old guys always do - I think she is there to comfort them and help them through the night if they are confused or help them to the other side if they are ready. anyway Im sure I will soon have new tales to tell from my new hospital :wave:

·
Registered
273 Posts
About 8-9 years ago, my parents bought a new house and moved in during Thanksgving. While living there, on 3 seperate occasions, people have told me that the area our house was built on used to be an old burial ground. My parents and brother have also heard the same thing from different people. I was thinking 'whatever.. Just tryin to scare me.' But...

Everytime I walk through the house, at the coroner of my eye, there would always be someone standing in one corner of the room. I didn't actually see a face and body, but it was a black shadow that formed one. I could always feel like someone was in the room watching me. Here's the scariest thing that happened to me though, I have all these small 3.5x2.5in pictures each with different religious figures and one 4 inch plastic cross lined up real nice on my desk, but when I went to the Philippines, they were all faced down. It couldn't be the vent or anything because we shut off almost everything cuz we were gonna be gone for 3 weeks. And we didn't need anyone to come and check up on the house since we had an alarm.

One time, my brother's friends were sleeping over and in the middle of the night 2 of them got thirsty so they went down to get some water. They heard footsteps coming down the stairs and open the door that leads to the kitchen from the dining area. When they checked, no one was there. They turned on the lights and checked the whole area. The stairs were right there and if one of the other guys were to do it, they would have made a hell of a lot of noise.

Also, at that time, my parents bought a brand new car. The day after, our house was blessed. After the priest did the holy water to each room, he left, and me and my mom had to also to pick up the food(it was my 12th b-day and house blessing celebration)... We started the car, but the darn thing wouldn't start for nothing! How can a brand new car not start at all? Yes, the priest did spray the holy water in the garage and it just so happened that my mom's car was in there. I saw some water on it. Anyway... about 30 minutes later, we went back to see if it worked. Lo and behold, it did! The thing is, the holy water dried off and it finally worked...

That's all for now, there's more, but I don't want to overload.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I am definately a believer as I too have witnessed stuff. All the women on my mother's side have that "6th sense". My mother's side of the family comes from Czechoslovakia. My great-grandmother read tea leaves and taro cards and was so accurate it was scary. That type of stuff in interesting and everyone tells me it's a gift to have that 6th sense, but I try to block it out as to this day it scares me. We had a lot of unusual things happen in our house in Florida, but fortunately I don't sense anything in this new house. I remember as a kid seeing white figures as well as dark figures. My mom always told me the white figures were good and the black were evil. She always told me not to be scared, but to talk to them and tell them you're scared and to go away. Mainly it was white figures and they would leave.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts