Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww Sally they look so cute lounging around in their new Chanel tops! You can tell they are just loving showing them off! Too cute $

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Ahh thanks, Delilah doesn't like clothes much, she becomes a statue!!! Lol
Maisie loves it, she gets really excited. Her size looks a little small cos she's so long, but I love them! :p

Registered
aww, Delilah and Maise look so cute in there matching pariero cc banana tees !! I love these tees. I have the pink one for Tootsie and I got the other style Chanel one ( Mademoiselle ), for Minnie. now I think I want one for Latte too :)

Premium Member
aww, Delilah and Maise look so cute in there matching pariero cc banana tees !! I love these tees. I have the pink one for Tootsie and I got the other style Chanel one ( Mademoiselle ), for Minnie. now I think I want one for Latte too :)

Lol yes def get one for miss Latte! I think I nearly have almost every color of the mademoiselle 馃構. I can't wait to get everything. Been back and forth with Melissa too, because I ider the blue and pink rebellious chic tops and they are all out in the sizes I wanted 馃槬.

Registered
Lol yes def get one for miss Latte! I think I nearly have almost every color of the mademoiselle ��. I can't wait to get everything. Been back and forth with Melissa too, because I ider the blue and pink rebellious chic tops and they are all out in the sizes I wanted ��.

i'm going to get one for her if there are any left. its probably too late to add it to this order though. I don't want to complicate things or slow the process up , so, i'll wait till the next time I order . I see that the cc banana tees are completely sold out and the mademoiselle tees are running low on certain sizes and colors. so, hopefully, they will still have one for Latte.

yeah, I have found that the best way to check to see if the Wooflink sizes are available is to go directly to the WL site. then put in a tentative order and it will tell you which sizes / colors are still available and which are no longer available. if they aren't availabale at wooflink.com, then unless Melissa happens to have one instock which is not likely, then she cant get it either

Premium Member
i'm going to get one for her if there are any left. its probably too late to add it to this order though. I don't want to complicate things or slow the process up , so, i'll wait till the next time I order . I see that the cc banana tees are completely sold out and the mademoiselle tees are running low on certain sizes and colors. so, hopefully, they will still have one for Latte.

yeah, I have found that the best way to check to see if the Wooflink sizes are available is to go directly to the WL site. then put in a tentative order and it will tell you which sizes / colors are still available and which are no longer available. if they aren't availabale at wooflink.com, then unless Melissa happens to have one instock which is not likely, then she cant get it either

Thanks for that. I'll def have to check WL official site from now on. Melissa has never been good about keeping her inventory up to date. Hopefully my order is set now, and she has all of the items I ordered. I can't wait to get everything. 馃槉

Registered
Thanks for that. I'll def have to check WL official site from now on. Melissa has never been good about keeping her inventory up to date. Hopefully my order is set now, and she has all of the items I ordered. I can't wait to get everything. ��

I cant wait to see what you got from DC !!! I have a few things on order from DC too. I ordered that hearts plz hoodie for Latte in size XS and black hearts, and the lovey teddy dress and Pippi jumpsuit for her also.
I wonder when we'll here from Pareiro that our items have shipped ... I cant wait !!! :cool:

Premium Member
I cant wait to see what you got from DC !!! I have a few things on order from DC too. I ordered that hearts plz hoodie for Latte in size XS and black hearts, and the lovey teddy dress and Pippi jumpsuit for her also.

I wonder when we'll here from Pareiro that our items have shipped ... I cant wait !!! :cool:

I was just thinking the same thing! That I hope pariero will be shipping everything soon. Feels like it's been a long enough wait lol. I know the DC order will be atleast a couple more weeks. I ordered all old things, winter things. Now that Ava is pretty much done growing, I wanted to get her some fall and winter things started. I can't wait to see everything you got 馃槉

1 - 16 of 16 Posts