Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was such a good girl on our long car ride home. We think she is just perfect!

This is her first photo once we got her out of the carrier. She flew from CA to Atlanta, GA where we drove to pick her up so she would only have to ride on one plane.

Playing with her new toy on the ride home.

Wearing her Super Model t-shirt which is waaaay to big for her right now.

Her first bath this morning. She was such a good girl.

She slept in her exercise pen last night. She's too tiny to sleep with us.

On the couch.

I haven't gotten a lot of great photos. The flash is doing something weird. *Please excuse my jammies. :D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
She is so sweet,i love her bling bling collars and little shirt and the pink 'harness',and that bath picture, poor baby. :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
cute!!!

She is adorable and I was curious as to wear you bought her little t-shirt? I cant seem to find anything small enough for Yoshi. Even the xs stuff on the internet is too big??

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
omg im in love again this has happened more than twice this week!!! she has beautiful big eyes! aww she's gorgous! i see she looks spoiled! which is what a girl should be!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone. We are totally smitten with her. :love5:

Yoshismom: I got that t-shirt here at a boutique named Raining Cats & Dogs. I'll be glad to see what else they have there you might be interested in. Paris' t-shirt is size xs which fits a dog between 3-5 pounds. I think that line makes those shirts in a size smaller too which is what Paris needs right now b/c it is way too big on her.

Jolie'smom: I found the breeder on the internet. I looked for weeks until I finally found her. I couldn't find a little fawn female around here. The breeders near me that I talked to either had a waiting list for fawn females or I didn't get a good vibe from them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts