Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched through the other post but no one seemed to mention the 'new' chis name. Her name is Bambi!

(big pic)
Bambi is the smaller, darker one in the back

I read this article a little more than a week ago:

Hear that heartbreaking whimper? It's Paris Hilton's teacup Chihuahua Tinkerbell, who has come to the sad realization that her 15 minutes of fame are over. Seems the "Simple Life" starlet has a brand spankin' new itty-bitty pet, which she's recently been toting around L.A. in designer outfits. Paris' rep tells MSN Entertainment that the pampered pooch, a Tink look-alike save for its dark brown fur, has been christened Bambi.

MSN.com

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Bambi!! I knew she'd go for another Disney name I just knew it! That was going to be Lina's name...at least that was one of the suggestions we got from my grandparents. That pup is soooo cute!!

*Shudders* "tea cup" someone should let them in on what that really means! And I highly doubt that Tinkerbell has anything to worry about with this new pup, she's carrying them both for crying out loud, she's not just going to cast her aside. But, I've been over this in another thread, I could talk about it for hours lol

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol its the pathetic Media again - you know every day I grow to hate them more and more great pic Im so happy to see shes got them both with her and they look like they are getting along great :wave:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ahhhh, that puppy is too cute, still can't get over it! :D

Bambi! Noooo!!!
I kinda thought of Bambi for my Chi when I get one...it'll give the wrong impression if I name it Bambi as well :(
Ah well. I have too many names to choose from, i'll keep thinking!

Nice to see Tink' in the bag as well though.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
KJsChihuahuas said:
:roll: Good God why :?: :?: I know she probally loves her but Bambi?? Reminds me of a dumb blonde!!! OH then I guess it does fit the owner!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: ROTFL!! So true!! Sorry...I'm not a Paris fan. The pup's cute though! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts