Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so ever since they have gone i havent stopped thinking about them and iv had no updates as promised... so iv e mailed to find out im hoping i get a reply ohhh i so wanna know how there doing i know they got great home and i should just leave it but i only want an iccle update if i hear anything il let you all know asap :? :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
who are paris and britney?? I don't think your talking about hilton and spears....or should i say Federline... :roll:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Paris and Britney are 2 chi girls :p but hey wanting an update on paris hilton and britney spears is a bit weird if u look at it that way hummm lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lololol he he that really made me laugh i meant two chihuahuas i used to own am waiting to hear how they are lol

stil not heard anything ohhh im living in my inbox at the mo lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh my gosh im so excited its made me cry and cry i just got a pic of britney the bigger one she looks amazing and they said she has a favourite parker jacket and she has just come back from a walking holiday they said she is stil growing and is quite big it sounds like she is having an amazing life and i was so happy to hear about her and see her lil face im stil crying now she has changed so much

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg she looks stunning :shock: i bet you are feeling sad after seeing this pic , but be glad she has a wonderful life !!! did paris and britney go to different owners?

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
lol thanks for clearing that up.. i was a bit confused.. :D but when am i not :D .. Britney is much more beautiful then britney.. if ya know what i mean :wink: (chi better then spears. i know i am confusing..almost as confusing as i get when i am confused :wink: ) lol..

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes inb the end they was promised a home together but person left it at last minute i am so so happy for her she is such a stunning pet chi and im so glad she has a wonderful life just what i wanted for her

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
ow wow she has grown too be so beautiful she has a gorgeous coat - Im glad she is living a pampered life - its ashame they couldnt stay together :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i know she really has grown into a stunning little lady her new owner is going to keep me updated from time to time nbow with pics etc im so over the moon to know she is doing well and her new name is pheobe much more suitin for the liccle girl dont you just love her

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
WoW! :shock: she is different! and Deano has that collor with the pink daisys on! lol :oops: aww wow she looks so happy - dont be to upset shes in a gr8 home as you can see but i know id be crying too lol!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
aww!shes grown so much!Its nice you can keep updated with her!and it sounds like shes having a lovely time so its okay to be a little sad but the main thing is britneys happiness so well done for finding her a great home!
xxx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts