Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i brought cosmo and paris in today ......accompanied by three fecal samples :D (cosmo,paris and vienna's)
cosmo my precious big boy weighed 6 pounds (that's 1 pound in 2 weeks :shock: ) and was a real wuss with his injection...yelping .... :cry:
and paris didn't make a sound ! it was so weird i was holding her and i felt her body fully relaxing ......i put her on the table and it was so weird ....she was awake ,but lifeless......
i really had tears in my eyes all the time (ridiculous i know !!)
i phoned them just now and everything went well..they are already awake and the fecals were clean (no worms etc )

i'm taking vienna with me tonight when i go get them ....and they are giving her an injection to increase her appetite and i want them to take a bloodsample.....she was all weak again this morning .(no shock)
i have her two weeks now and she didn't gain one bit :? i'm at my wits end !! it makes me so nervous if she's weak or sleeping to much ......
i'm sorry if i keep boring you with this , but ........... :cry:

kisses nat

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey Nat- Glad things went well with your older 2 - I hadn't been on much when you got Vienna. Her picture on your siggy shows she is obviously a cutie. Have you tried Nutrical for a supplement? For a while, Reba got a "blob" of it morning and night back when she was so sick - then once a day for probably a month. I was so paranoid about her getting hypoglycemic after dealing with the parvo. You only have to find them limp and listless one time to scare you to death! Anyway, hope she gets on track soon.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Hey Nat!
I'm glad things went well with Cosmo and Paris. It always makes me sad to take Cooper to the vet too. I hope that injection will make Vienna want to eat more. I don't know what I'd do, that is so much work and worry for you. Hang in there though, I'm sure she'll start eating and growing soon. I wish I lived closer - we could go on shift work :wink: :lol:

Meg

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
happy to hear things went well for your babies :)

keep us updated... and you are not boring me! i went through the same thing with chiwi not eating and everyone was here for me, so i'm here for everyone else too :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe my baby got anabolica...to increase her appetite :D , tomorrow she will maybe look like chi-bodybuilder :D just kidding ......

well i 'm home with the baby's and paris is a real trooper . she's very quiet and resting in her love shack :wink:
cosmo is in shock ...ears flat ,tail between his legs and shivering like a madman...;he doesn't know what happened to him ...and when i look at him ...he gets it worse ....one word for this : MEN :D he feels so sorry for himself.....
tomorrow he will be fine !!

thanks for the support :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
lol cosmo! uve taken away his man hood lol! his bestfriends lol! anyway lol....i hope your babies get well soon and your little en will soon start eating he'll get hungry at some point! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Don't ever feel you are boring us!! That is one of the reasons this forum is so great - you can get support, advice, or just a pat on the back.

I'm glad Paris and Cosmos are coming along so well - I think mommy is worse off than they are! LOL Please keep us posted. Really hope Vienna will start eating soon.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he's still acting ridiculous :D

but that's what i love about him hehe. acting like a macho but he's a silly baby ........

they ate great this morning !!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
he's still acting ridiculous :D

but that's what i love about him hehe. acting like a macho but he's a silly baby ........

they ate great this morning !!!

kisses nat
they ate great?? meaning vienna too???? :eek:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well she ate ...but cat's kibble and chicken slices .........i'm not going to worry too much about it now.....just follow the vet's advice. give her what she wants and slowly ( over months) change it to dog's kibble .

kisses nat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts