Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i brought cosmo and paris in today ......accompanied by three fecal samples :D (cosmo,paris and vienna's)
cosmo my precious big boy weighed 6 pounds (that's 1 pound in 2 weeks :shock: ) and was a real wuss with his injection...yelping .... :cry:
and paris didn't make a sound ! it was so weird i was holding her and i felt her body fully relaxing ......i put her on the table and it was so weird ....she was awake ,but lifeless......
i really had tears in my eyes all the time (ridiculous i know !!)
i phoned them just now and everything went well..they are already awake and the fecals were clean (no worms etc )

i'm taking vienna with me tonight when i go get them ....and they are giving her an injection to increase her appetite and i want them to take a bloodsample.....she was all weak again this morning .(no shock)
i have her two weeks now and she didn't gain one bit :? i'm at my wits end !! it makes me so nervous if she's weak or sleeping to much ......
i'm sorry if i keep boring you with this , but ........... :cry:

kisses nat

· Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe my baby got anabolica...to increase her appetite :D , tomorrow she will maybe look like chi-bodybuilder :D just kidding ......

well i 'm home with the baby's and paris is a real trooper . she's very quiet and resting in her love shack :wink:
cosmo is in shock ...ears flat ,tail between his legs and shivering like a madman...;he doesn't know what happened to him ...and when i look at him ...he gets it worse ....one word for this : MEN :D he feels so sorry for himself.....
tomorrow he will be fine !!

thanks for the support :wink:

kisses nat

· Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well she ate ...but cat's kibble and chicken slices .........i'm not going to worry too much about it now.....just follow the vet's advice. give her what she wants and slowly ( over months) change it to dog's kibble .

kisses nat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.