Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was cleaning out Paris & Bruiser's clothes today and organizing them all in their drawers. For fun I dumped them all to see how big the pile actually was....LOL....this pile was almost up to my knees!!! I think they need more??!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL Wow that's a lot of clothes. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That looks like our collection of clothing. :lol:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wow. i thought i had a lot w/ 7 outfits. lol.
It is hard finding clothes for my sissy. she's a chihuahua mix... not small as a chi... but sometimes not a medium either. It is very frustrating. lol.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's actually a few more than that!! HAHA!! I found about 10 more outfits AFTER I took the pic!! Well, my dogs have their own personal doggie designer so it's very easy to get tons of outfits!! Most of my dog clothes are XXS and XS. They have about 4 coats EACH lol. And when we find a deal on clothes, we stock up!! I found clothes at Petsmart last summer for $2-$3 each and I bought like $30 worth!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow. i thought i had a lot w/ 7 outfits. lol.
It is hard finding clothes for my sissy. she's a chihuahua mix... not small as a chi... but sometimes not a medium either. It is very frustrating. lol.
Yea I can understand that. My dog's designer custom fits them so it's nice...they are always a perfect fit! If I were you, I would have someone make her clothes for her. It can be alot cheaper too!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
LOL!
You should see Prada's room!
I need to upload a photo of it!
It started of with 1 dress, now she has 3 armories and 4 bags full of clothes
I don't even have as much as she does LOL

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I hate buying clothes online, so it's hit and miss because I rarely find things small enough for B locally, I can get stuff for AJ but it's really hard for B.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate buying clothes online, so it's hit and miss because I rarely find things small enough for B locally, I can get stuff for AJ but it's really hard for B.
Yea I can relate. My little girl is 1 1/2 yrs old and only 4lbs....she is right in the middle of an XXS and XS...it's frustrating and looks like it will be this way forever cause she's full grown. My friend makes most of their clothes custom for me. She's very inexpensive and my dogs have awesome clothes that you cannot buy in any store. I'm very blessed to have her!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts