Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it is a purebred chihuahua or what kind of mix it is? it has a smooshed face, im talking about her new one!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Either Brittney Spears or Paris Hilton (can never remember which) has bought pups in the past from Texas Teacups.com. Which one of them has a chi named Tinkerbell? Sorry, I don't follow the celebs very closely. :lol: If you check out the site, you will see they advertise pups from Tinkerbell's bloodline for anywhere from 8,000. to $12,000. Yeah, I know - ridiculous.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awww bambi is a well nice name there is a site on the net its based in america and most of the stars get there chis from there il have to find the address out

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Still - 12,000 just for a pup i sridiculous! Who CARES if they are from the same bloodline as the dogs celebrities have?? WHo in their right mind CARES? What matters to me is if they are healthy and happy.. and you can get that for >2,000.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Yep I know texasteacups evil place grrrrrrrrrr :twisted: I cant believe Paris with all her money would go to a puppy farm to get a dog, what is this world coming to cant people just wait for good puppies anymore!!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
AlekonaKini said:
Still - 12,000 just for a pup i sridiculous! Who CARES if they are from the same bloodline as the dogs celebrities have?? WHo in their right mind CARES? What matters to me is if they are healthy and happy.. and you can get that for >2,000.
I could not agree more!!! Every time I come across a site like texasteacups, I just get furious. :evil: But, it is the law of supply and demand I guess. Doesn't mean I have to like it tho'.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Paris has Tinkerbell lol

I agree...not a big fan of how they get their pups. Why not just wait and get one from a good breeder that you can trust. Blah! And anything more than like $600 (I think is about the average price I've seen so far...give or take a little) for any dog (no matter the bloodline or whatever) is just awful! It's a DOG for crying out loud!

·
Registered
825 Posts
My guess is that Paris Hilton isnt used to waiting for anything! Let alone the right puppy, from a reputable breeder. Its probably just like buying shoes or a handbag to her.And the way this site is run its as if there not dealing with living breathing little animals. Pay via paypal indeed !!! Disgusting. :x :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts