Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of Paris in her Zack & Zoey hoodie from her SS. It looks sooo cute on her!! It's so snuggly!! Thanks Amanda & Gretel!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww thanks!! I just have such a hard time uploading pics cause I only use my phone right now!! I am asking for a new camera for Christmas so if I get one there will be PLENTY more pics coming!! Promise!! LOL!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Good thing she's a wittle girl, Godrics Z&Z goes down that far on him too but he....well he tends to forget it's on and tinkles on himself :foxes15:

I'm glad you like it :]

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I got Hope an xs (they did not have an xxs) and it is HUGE on her! I am impressed with these sweatshirts and plan to get her more. VERY nicely made and cozy! What a nice gift! I got mine on ebay.

Even an xxs sweater I got her is too big. She is gonna shiver this winter if she does not pack on some ounces so she can fit into some clothes!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Paris is so cute in her new hoodie! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good thing she's a wittle girl, Godrics Z&Z goes down that far on him too but he....well he tends to forget it's on and tinkles on himself :foxes15:

I'm glad you like it :]
I know!! I am pretty sure the XXS would have been too small on her. She is in between an XXS and XS....ugh. Most of her clothes I have custom made by her designer. I love these hoodies cause they look so comfy and warm. I think I am gonna have her name embroidered on it or get some bling for it....lol. And yes, we LOVE it! Thanks again for everything!! She loves the treats and plays with the toys like crazy!! Oh and the blankie we took with us today while shopping and put it in her dogbag...she was all snuggled up with it. Will post pics of everything when I can get my phone to download them...ugh. Getting a new camera for Christmas....cannot wait!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I know!! I am pretty sure the XXS would have been too small on her. She is in between an XXS and XS....ugh. Most of her clothes I have custom made by her designer. I love these hoodies cause they look so comfy and warm. I think I am gonna have her name embroidered on it or get some bling for it....lol. And yes, we LOVE it! Thanks again for everything!! She loves the treats and plays with the toys like crazy!! Oh and the blankie we took with us today while shopping and put it in her dogbag...she was all snuggled up with it. Will post pics of everything when I can get my phone to download them...ugh. Getting a new camera for Christmas....cannot wait!
I hoped you'd like the fruitables, my two dorks go crazy for them and usually they don't like dry treats. We offer them up as cookies after long walks. I was worried the blanket was a little thin when I bought them, I got one for each of mine too, and turns out they snuggle right up under them, we have to be very careful not to sit on them hiding in the sofa :]

Note, Godric pee'd on himself shortly after this post haha. I left his coat on him not thinking when we went out for dinner tonight and came home to find him, out of the jacket, and it was pee'd in. Silly goose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts