Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straight off the dogwalk of the 2005 Mia Bella Canine Couture collection, may I present Ms. Paris!

With matching leash that has her name in rhinestones going down the front, as well as matching fringe.

The University of South Carolina has a new cheerleader!

With her matching blanket should the weather be cold.

My cat Faith wanted to lay on the blanket as well.

I LOVE everything Traci made for Paris. I hope to get better pictures soon. I couldn't wait to snap some photos today, so I put her on the bed since it has white sheets and took the photos rather quickly.

Paris would like to THANK Traci, Mia and Xena for her gorgeous outfits, leash, and blanket. They are just what we wanted.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
love them

Yes those outftis are adorable, I to would love to know who makes them for you?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Hi Nikki,

THANKS so much for your great post... I just loved

"Straight off the dogwalk of the 2005 Mia Bella Canine Couture collection, may I present Ms. Paris!"

That was just priceless!!!! Paris just looks adorable!

For those asking - I have made these outfits (Traci - Mia Bella's Canine Couture - www.miabellacouture.com ) Just so you know, we decided to make the cloths a bit bigger so that Paris would have room to grow.

The blanket is a new item I just started making, but haven't put it on my website yet - but I will soon!

Thanks, Traci :wave:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Your baby is precious!!!

and OMG...I don't like cats...sorry but I don't...I have severe allergic reactions and most times they freak me out... :dontknow:

with that being said....I am for the first time ever in love with a cat...LOL...your cat is GORGEOUS....she looks like a big fluffy soft pile of fur with a tiny little face peeking out...

OMG What a fantastic kitty :D :D

I'm in LUV :love4:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh my...whata beautiful liile darling...how old is she and how much does she weigh?...love the outfits on her and what a greatlooking cat :shock: :wave:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone!! :wave:

Mia's Mom (Traci of Mia Bella's Canine Couture) did an excellent job dressing Ms. Paris).

And thanks for the sweet comments about Faith. She is such a sweet cat. She is a Bluecream Persian (which is the dilute of the tortie color (red/black). I used to breed and show Perisans and she was the sole kitten born in the last litter I had. Her and Paris are the best of friends and enjoy chasing each other all over the house. :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts