Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New harnesses yay! I really love these PA harnesses, they are SO gorgeous! Roo looks just darling in them. I picked up 3 for Roo and 1 for Pip. Sorry these pics really do not show them off very well as Roo is in her crate (recovering from LP surgery which is also why her back and legs are shaved) for most of them, but to give an idea here's some quick pics. :)

I really love this one..

She's about to fall asleep here, aw.

Quick one of Pip's harness

And there you have it. I'm so happy with them, yay. :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
You're going to have to take them on tons of walks with all these cute harnesses they've been getting!! Which of course I will expect pics :lol: Roo is so cute, I just wanna plant a big ole kiss on the top of her head. I'm a sucker for the color pink so obviously that one is my favorite. Pip's looks sooo great on him!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're going to have to take them on tons of walks with all these cute harnesses they've been getting!! Which of course I will expect pics :lol: Roo is so cute, I just wanna plant a big ole kiss on the top of her head. I'm a sucker for the color pink so obviously that one is my favorite. Pip's looks sooo great on him!
Aww thank you so much, Crystal. :) I'm so excited about being able to take Roo for walks when she heals. I LOVE the harnesses. Pics don't do them justice really, they are so pretty. :hello1:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I wish Roo a speedy recovery! She and pip are both lookers. I love the festive harnesses.I had a chi who I miss dearly who looks like Roo's twin!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish Roo a speedy recovery! She and pip are both lookers. I love the festive harnesses.I had a chi who I miss dearly who looks like Roo's twin!

Thank you so much for your well wishes for my little Roo. I appreciate that so much. Aww you had a Roo twin! I'd love to see a pic if you have one handy! She's my little angel, as sweet as she is cute. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
They both look greatin their new harnesses! You are a very bad influence however. Upon seeing the pics, I promptly went to the website and ordered each of my girls two sets of matching harnesses with matching coupler leads. ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They both look greatin their new harnesses! You are a very bad influence however. Upon seeing the pics, I promptly went to the website and ordered each of my girls two sets of matching harnesses with matching coupler leads. ;)
Thank you! :)

The last bit made me laugh! :lol: Being a bad influence is a good thing if it means pretty harnesses, right? hee hee! You will LOVE them! Please post pics when they arrive! :hello1:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I can't wait for them to get here, I will be running to the mailbox every day until they arrive. I will definitely post pics!(that is if I can get them both to sit still long enough)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(that is if I can get them both to sit still long enough)
Yay, I look forward to seeing them. :) That's why there is only one photo of my Pip wearing his. All the rest were blurry! lol. He's so difficult to photograph, too much moving around. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the yellow one with the white flowers. It's perfect.
Glad that Roo is doing well :)
Thank you so much, Alan. :) She's doing wonderful. Just very sick of the crating - me too!

The PA harnesses look great on Roo!! Wishing her a speedy recovery. Love your new siggy!! :hello1:
Thank you so much! And thank you for your sweet comment on my siggy too. :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Oh wow! I love those harnesses! and your babies are super duper sweet

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They look wonderful! That little Roo makes a great model!

I absolutely LOVE parkavenue harnesses!!! They fit perfectly and we do not get arms caught in them at all. I plan to order more for the girls.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you, Karen! I love the fit too, it's so perfect! I'm already considering a couple more. heehee. :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
omg i love them!! i followed the link u posted and ordered my girls one each!
I was expecting a "sorry we dont send out to the uk" but nope! it all went through nicely!! cant wait 2 get them!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
omg i love them!! i followed the link u posted and ordered my girls one each!
I was expecting a "sorry we dont send out to the uk" but nope! it all went through nicely!! cant wait 2 get them!!
Yay that's awesome, Amy! I'm so glad you bought some. You will love them and your girls will look so adorable in them! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts