Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe's Park Avenue harness came in the other day. She loves it! She thinks she's pretty in it, and she loved all the attention she got with it on at the pet store. haha I had no idea the bow would be as big as she is by the way.

On an unrelated note, looks who's ears were almost standing this morning!

This is what her ears looked like when we got her

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww what a cutie pie! :) She looks like a little gift wrapped in a bow.
I knew her ears will go up in no time, they are almost there. Adorable!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have mixed feelings about her ears. I think she's cute either way, but I already feel like my little baby is growing up too fast! She looks so different now than when we got her. She's already really thinning out and looking more like a gangly teenager.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lindsey,

She is absolutely precious! I love her harness! I know what you mean about growing so fast.... Benny will be 6 months old tomorrow! OMG, where does time go?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Adorable! I love the harness! It looks like it fits her great, which is awesome because now I know the one I ordered should fit Gemma as well. I ordered one of the interchange-a-bow harnesses for her and I think one of the bows it comes with is going to be huge like that. :D

I'm sure her ears are going to be all the way up in no time! She has really big ones so they've probably just taken a little extra effort to stand. :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!

Caitlin, it fits perfect! I got the adjustable one so I think it will last for a little bit. It's really good quality. She also got the matching leash. It's got a bow on it too.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Caitlin, it fits perfect! I got the adjustable one so I think it will last for a little bit. It's really good quality. She also got the matching leash. It's got a bow on it too.
Awesome! I got Gemma the 9 inch adjustable style as well and my Mom was so sweet and ordered her a matching lead and another attachable bow. I'm hoping the adjustable will fit her for a long time.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
aawwww shes so adoreable in her little harness. I know what you mean about growing up too fast. Daisy is getting more fluffier and thinning out too.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Very sweet, love the harness, and her pretty face!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts